Since 1996, ACS Commercial Services has provided complete facilities maintenance to small and large stores that value curb appeal. As the demand for our “product” increased, ACS saw the necessity to be more versatile in the services offered to our customers. ACS recognized the necessity of providing reliable services in the small to medium size project range, with the benefit of having one vendor for all of their needs.
Therefore, ACS added: The Projects Department.
Our objective is to relieve the customer of managing multiple vendors during a time-consuming project. This gives the customer the advantage of having a single point of contact. Also, with our experience, ACS is able to impart to our Project technicians the customer’s safety standards and company policies.
We are able to perform projects that include but not limited to:
- Painting of offices, sales floors and entire building’s interiors/exteriors
- Build-outs and renovations
- Repairs of interior walls, walled shelving, and construction of entire offices and repairs to structured walls (ex. Dock wall repairs)
- In-house fabrication of custom made shelving, countertops, slat walls, and cabinet accessories (drawers, doors, shelves, etc)
- Rollouts of shelving / fixtures
- Remodels which also include, restrooms, break rooms, offices, conference rooms, or office modifications
- Store Refreshes
- Interior and Exterior Painting
- Tile and carpet installation
- In-house Cabinet Fabrication
- Sign Package Installation
Benefits of ACS performing your projects are:
- Project crews are ACS employees, not 1099 contractors.
- Quality Management by ACS employed supervisors
- Daily status reports and project schedules
- Website access to real-time project notes and updates